Thursday, May 10, 2012

Same-Sex Marriage


 #GayMarriage - It amazes me that in this melting pot called the United States that something such as allowing homosexual individuals the right to marry is such a dispute. Who are we to tell someone that their relationship does not qualify or isn't valid. I have many friends that are homosexual and also are wonderful people. They are wonderful parents, friends and partners. We teach our children not to judge a book my its cover but from the context that is within! It seems we are really saying do as I say and not as I do! How on earth does the happiness of a couple have anything to do with anyone other than those two individuals?

I agree that Obama's "Change of heart" is monumental to the fight for the right to marry but I have to ask...why now? All of these decisions are based around the pending elections but what about the human beings that are affected by the decision?

Marriage is a human right, not a heterosexual right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naughty Corner News