Saturday, June 23, 2012

Beaded Flogger Noir


The Flogger was one of Ana's experiences in the Red Room of Pain. Though the thought of punishment scared her, the sharp bite of the flogger gave her much pleasure in excitement. “...and I can feel the fronds of the flogger flowing over my skin, following the same path as the fur, and it’s so hard to concentrate … trailing over me…oh my… abruptly, it disappears. Then suddenly, sharply, it bites down on my belly.”

The beaded flogger is a thrilling tool which shows trust in your relationship as though it may inflict a slight bit of pain in the hands of the one you love...it can bring so much pleasure! If you would like to add this exciting piece to your pleasure box, 
click the link and add to your cart: Beaded-Flogger-Noir






No comments:

Post a Comment

Naughty Corner News