Friday, June 22, 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey


Many of you have already heard about this #1 New York Best Seller by E.L. James.
If you have not picked up Fifty Shades of Grey yet, I highly recommend purchasing it today!

This story is about a steamy romance between the inexperienced college student Anastasia Steele and the dominating Christian Grey. There are many scenes that will make your panties wet along with the story of this mysterious man that sweet, innocent Ana is falling for. The story is a griping page  turner which demands your attention and makes you run right out and get the two novels that continue this salacious story.

The sexual charge between these characters is out of this world and leads me to discuss Ana's first time. I do not know about you but my first time was not very passionate but more awkward than anything. It was painful and quick! Had I had the experience of Christian Grey, I am not sure I would let him go either.

So here is your assignment women (and men), email me with the story of your first time and I will add it to our blogs. I will not divulge names but am curious if an incredible experience such as this books exists in real life. For your participation, you will receive 10% off for your order at www.nkonline.biz. Then you could purchase a little S&M for yourself or whatever else you may be into!

My email is naughtyknickersinc@hotmail.com
Please include the alias names you would like used for your story as well as your email address for me to send your discount to.

Be sure to stay tuned as we review the products used in the book as well as the additional novels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naughty Corner News