Sunday, August 19, 2012

Censorship

So I received an email from my AdSense account stating that my blog material was in violation of their advertising requirements. Due to the sexual nature of my articles, I am not allowed to have advertising on my page. I also had to jump through many a hurdle to advertise on FaceBook and assume that if I ran the ad again now that I have several posts, I will likely have that ad rejected as well.

So I ask you.....what's a girl to do to get some business! It seems to me that people enjoy my blog and my products but will not stand behind it when I need them most! Sex is an important topic and needs discussion, education, and tools. So why is it always behind closed doors? In school, I did not get the ex talk until after I was pregnant. And what about freedom of speech? We all have opinions but are ridiculed when we give it.

I empower you to ask your questions, discuss your issues and seek the knowledge you so desire. Power to the people!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naughty Corner News