Saturday, February 23, 2013

Your Sexy Saturday






As you may or may not know, I celebrate Sexy Saturday religiously. I think it is important to find things about you that you think are sexy as well as things about others that you feel are attractive.

Sexy is a feeling that radiates through a person and though you don't always feel sexy you should have those moments and a small audience to witness it.

I find a person who is confident but not stuck up to be super sexy. I notice full luscious lips, a great smile and beautiful eyes first.

So I want to know what you find to be sexy! Tweet me @Nikki_Chones with #sexy and a picture of either your sexiness or a person you find sexy!

Don't have a twitter account? Stop by my Facebook fan page and share your sexy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Naughty Corner News