Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Myfitnesspal

So this hump day I figured that I would share my new health tool. I have struggled with fibromyalgia for about two years now and my pain goes up and down. I am working on watching what I eat and staying active which is not an easy feat when you are not feeling well. However, it is true that the more you exercise the less pain you have.

In my goal to lose some weight, stay active and watch what I eat I started to utilize a wonderful program called Myfitnesspal. You can get it as an app on your apple or android devices or log into the website www.myfitnesspal.com

This program gives you a calorie goal for the day, tracks what you eat, your water consumption and what exercise you do. You can update status on your weight, network with friends and ultimately be accountable for your day. There is even a really cool scan option that will pick up food details on store bought items. The best part of this program is it is easy to use!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naughty Corner News