Monday, November 12, 2012

24K Vibrator

 

Women (and some men) have a very intimate relationship with their vibrators. And who doesn't like "bling"? But this is madness!

Let me introduce the Lelo Inez ... The Most Exclusive Vibrator Ever Created! It comes in stainless steel and 24 karate gold-plated. Are you ready for the price tag? A whooping $15,000! But if you settle for silver (stainless steel), you can get it at a steal for $7,900! **Gasp**

Now we carry several incredible Lelo products but this is not one of them. Can you imagine! Hi, I need an insurance policy on my vibrator. Honey, what's the combo to the safe? I need my toy! Officer, I would like to report a theft! And when you are low on cash...can you sell or pawn this golden gem?

I would LOVE to find out who has purchased it! Wouldn't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naughty Corner News