Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What age is too young for birth control?

 

So I would really like your input on this subject. When do you think children should learn about and use contraception? I know the ideal time is when your child comes to you saying they are considering having sex or once they are married. The reality is that it is rare, no matter how open you are with your kids, that your child will come to you ahead of time. And it is less likely that they will wait until they get married.

It is, however, more likely that you will discover that he or she is sexually active when they come to you pregnant or when they contract a STD.

At my house, birth control was discussed early and my daughter was on the pill as soon as she started her period. I feel that giving them the tools doesn't say that I think they should have sex but that I care for their safety always!

What do you think? Leave me a comment letting me know when you feel is the right time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naughty Corner News