Thursday, November 8, 2012

Lilly Fuentes-Joy Photography‏

I worked 14 yrs in the media and when I got laid off in 2008 I was not sure what to do with my life. Technology and the economy where looming. I decided to start my own business and I have never looked back since then. It has been hard but I truly love what I do.
My services include:
Modeling Portfolios,
Alternative Modeling Portfolios,
Boudoir Photography,
Burlesque Photographer,
Pin Up Photography,
Pet Photography,
Children & Family Portraits,
Senior Portraits,
Photojournalism and News Photography,
Weddings,
and much much more.
I especially love Pin-Up! I transform everyday women into classic pinups!
Artistic and Creative Photo shoot that suit's your style and personality. Tasteful, contemporary, edgy, and full of glamour! If you are looking for a confidence boost why not have yourself immortalized as a classic pinup with me! Email me at lillycfuentesjoy@gmail.com
I have great references and recommendations. More important I have very happy clients who's memories are captured in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naughty Corner News