Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2013 Flu




I know that my hump day help is all over the place but I share the things that might help you the way they help me. That being said, the topic today is this damn flu that is going around. I hear it is a bad one and it holds on for some time.

I found a really helpful page on MSN I want to share: http://healthyliving.msn.com/diseases/cold-and-flu/flu-infographic

Please read to help keep yourself and your family healthy.

Here are some simple things you can do to stay healthy

  •  Wash your hands
  • Get your flu shot (can also be administered as a nasal spray)
  • Meditate (stress weakens your immune system)
  • Exercise regularly
  • Stay away from those who are sick (hard to do when they are your children or when they come to work sick)
  • Get plenty of rest (at least 7 hours)
  • Avoid touching your eyes and nose
  • Sneeze into the crook of your arm instead of your hands
Stay well my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naughty Corner News