Monday, January 28, 2013

Sorry I'm A Fruitarian


We have all heard of and likely been a party to the crazed diets. Cabbage soup, no carbs, low carbs, calorie counts, shakes, you name it...someone has tried it. How about a diet consisting of fruit, nuts and seeds only?

While researching his part as Steve Jobs, Ashton Kutcher decided to follow Steve's fruitarian diet. This is a very dangerous diet which landed Kutcher in the hospital. "I was like doubled over in pain, and my pancreas levels were completely out of whack, which was completely terrifying, considering everything," said the That 70s Show alum. (Jobs died in October 2011 at age 56 of pancreatic cancer.)

He does however the pain was worth it though he does claim to be a little nervous. He admires Steve Jobs very much and hopes to portray him in a way that will be appreciated by those who also admire Jobs.

I am sure he will do a wonderful job and I appreciate what lengths an actor will go to for a role. I do however worry about the long-term effects of the up and downs that they put their body through.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naughty Corner News