Sunday, July 22, 2012

Does size matter?

Every male with a large member thinks that he has the tool that all the ladies want. Though size does matter to a degree, knowing how to use it is more important!

It is in my opinion and only by my experiences that I believe that some (not all) men who are very well endowed can be a bit selfish in the sack. They think that all they need to do is thrust and once they are done so are we.

Truly the most thrilling man knows how to satisfy their woman and takes pride in accomplishing this task. Women like foreplay and lots of it. I could go as far as saying that on occasion we are content staying in foreplay the whole night through. Again, in my experience, dare I say that there is another muscle that can bring to climax more often! The almighty tongue is one of the most amazing parts of the body!

Now don't get me wrong, girth is great but if your mini becomes the extension of your ego then keep walking! The plain and simple fact is that slow and steady always wins the race! So guys find out what she likes regardless of your size and if you perfect that skill your rewards will come and come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naughty Corner News