Monday, July 9, 2012

I feel pretty!

Although most times our lingerie is on for no more than a minute, women enjoy playing dress up. It starts when we are young. We pretend to get married and go to parties. Wear our mothers dresses and high heels.As we get older we start to wear make-up and change our hairstyles.

Though the men in our life enjoy the view most prefer the tee-shirt and jeans look the best. So why are we compelled to get dolled up? Because it makes us feel sexy! And when we feel sexy we radiate it!

There is no exception when it comes to the bedroom. Most nights I wear a pair of sweats and my hair is up in a bun. I don't feel attractive and therefore I do not attract. However, when I am in one of those moods...I put on a nice ensemble and can stop him dead in his tracks! It is like living a fantasy where you can be whoever you want. There are several options in lingerie to choose from. Maybe you have a preference or maybe it comes with your mood. A nice silk nightgown, a bustier and thong, garters and heels. Dress it up with some jewelry and maybe a wig. Be a blonde, brunette, redhead! It is very powerful they way we can dream up our character and bring her to life.

I encourage you all to play with your seductive look and take your relationship into a fantasy land! NK can help with our large selection of lingerie and accessories .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Naughty Corner News