Saturday, March 9, 2013

A sexy man

 

I write so much about women but today I want to dive into what makes a man attractive. Men have an amazing ability to be sexy even with age. Grey hair makes us old but them experienced...how does that work?

Some of the first things I notice about a man is his eyes and smile. If he can make eye contact and almost see into you that is sexy! A great smile paired with full kissable lips make me melt. And I must say...I gotta check out the butt! I like tall, dark and handsome for sure.

The way a man smells can draw you in or cast you away. And he has to be a little rough but also sensitive. He can't take more time then me to get ready!

The most sexy part of a man is his honesty and loyalty. If he can stick by your side when times are tough you better keep him!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naughty Corner News