Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Life is short

 
 

I was going to write about becoming a better you and in the same vain I still am but in light of a loss today, I think I am going a bit deeper!

I suffer from ailment and am working on rising above it! It is important to be in good health for your body and mind. Eat right and exercise! It is difficult to get motivated but once you are there you feel the reward.

Take time out for the ones you love. We often take it all for granted but you never know the time that is left. Play with your children, hold hands with your lover, laugh with your friends, gather with your family! Time is precious and so are the people who share our hearts!

Lastly, be kind to others! You don't know their burdens as they don't know yours!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naughty Corner News