Monday, March 4, 2013

Lesya Toumaniantz


A tattooist has inked his name across his girlfriend's face less than 24 hours after they first met.

Lesya Toumaniantz from Saransk, Russia, allowed Rouslan Toumaniantz to sign 'Ruslan' over her face in giant Gothic script on the day they met

The pair - who'd met on an online chat room - say they quickly fell 'head over heels in love' and soon after met in Moscow, Russia, where they decided to get married.

'It's a symbol of our eternal devotion. I'd like him to tattoo every inch of my body," she said.

I adore tattoos and feel that the art is a reflection of your personality. That being said, giant face tattoos limit your potential future. Furthermore, I will never get a mans' name tattooed on me unless it is the following circumstance: my father, brother, son or if my husband passed....period! And to get something this flamboyant after only knowing each other for 24 hours! She best hope it lasts her lifetime!

If this isn't Monday Madness....I don't know what is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Naughty Corner News